Marketing Advocate Inc. ("Marketing Advocate") provides its content on this web site (the "Site") subject to the following terms and conditions (the "Terms"). We may periodically change the terms, so please check back from time-to-time.
1. Copyrights: All content and functionality on the Site, including text, graphics, logos, icons, and images and the selection and arrangement thereof, is the exclusive property of Marketing Advocate Inc. and is protected by U.S. international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
2. Trademarks: The trademarks, service marks, designs, and logos (collectively, the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of Marketing Advocate Inc.
3. Use of Site Content: Marketing Advocate hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license the term hereof to access and download, display, and print one copy of content and functionality displayed on the Site (the "Site Content") on a single computer solely for your internal, business use, provided that you do not modify the Site Content in any way and that you retain all copyrights and other proprietary notices displayed on the Site Content. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, post, or disclose the content without Marketing Advocate's prior written consent.
4. User Postings: You acknowledge and agree that Marketing Advocate shall own and have the unrestricted right to use, publish, and otherwise exploit any and all information that you post or otherwise publish on the Site in posting, survey responses, self-assessments, and otherwise, and you hereby waive any claims against Marketing Advocate for any alleged or actual infringements of any rights of privacy, publicity, moral rights, or rights of attribution in connection with Marketing Advocate use and publication of such submissions. You covenant that you shall not post or otherwise publish on the Site any material that are (a) threatening, libelous, defamatory, or obscene; (b) would constitute, or that encourage conduct that would constitute, a criminal offense or otherwise violate the law; (c) infringe the intellectual property, privacy or other rights of any third parties; (d) contain a computer virus or other destructive element; (e) contain advertising; or (constitute or contain false or misleading statements. Marketing Advocate does not and cannot review information posted to the Site by users and is not responsible for such information. However, Marketing Advocate reserves the right to refuse to post or remove any information in whole or in part for any reason or no reason. (f) Note specified disclaimers of this document: Marketing Advocate Inc., reserves the right to request additional information, comments and/or participation in activities designed for collection of additional information and/or comments, that are necessary for a complete review of any and all information that you post or otherwise publish on the Site in posting, survey responses, self-assessments, and otherwise. We reserve the right to verify all employment, personal, and professional information prior to fulfillment of request; information, which is found to be untrue, incomplete, not to specified direction of questionnaire, or otherwise left blank, can result in the nullification of your request fulfillment.
5. Notices of Infringement and Takedown by Marketing Advocate: Marketing Advocate prohibits the posting of any information that infringes or violates the copyright rights and / or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity. If you believe that your intellectual or copyright rights have been infringed (or such a right that you are responsible enforcing) by any content on the Site, please write Marketing Advocate at the address below, giving a written statement that contains: (a) identifying of the copyrighted work and/or intellectually property right claimed to have been infringed; (b) the identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Site that is requested to be removed (c) your name, address, daytime telephone number, and an e-mail address if available, (d) a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work and/or exercise of the intellectual property right is non-authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law; (e) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury that the signatory is authorized to act on behalf of the rights that have been allegedly infringed; and (f) the signature of the intellectual property right owner or someone authorized on the owner's behalf to assert infringement of the right. Marketing Advocate will remove any element that infringes the copyright or other intellectual property right of any person under US law upon receipt of such statement. US law provides for significant penalties for submitting such a statement falsely. Under appropriate circumstances, persons who repeatedly submit infringing or unlawful material will be prohibited from posting further submissions.
Marketing Advocate, Inc. 1694 Falmouth Road, #101, Centerville, MA 02632-2933, phone: (508) 775-9064, fax: (508)775-9213 firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Disclaimers: The content and functionality on this Site is provided with the understanding that Marketing Advocate is not herein engaged in rending professional advice and services to you; All content and functionality on the site is provided "as is," without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including and without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Marketing Advocate makes no warranties, express or implied, to the ownership, accuracy, or adequacy of the site content. Marketing Advocate shall have no liability or responsibility for any information published on linked web sites, contained in a user submission, published on the site, or provided by third parties,. Neither Marketing Advocate, nor its third-party content providers shall be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages for lost revenues or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages or losses and regardless of the theory of liability.
8. Governing Law; Jurisdiction: These Terms are governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts without reference to the principles of conflicts of laws thereof. Any dispute arising from these Terms shall be resolved exclusively in the state and federal courts of Boston.