Marketing Advocate is looking for experienced writers with a background in marketing. We are an international online magazine that is devoted to providing the best content in and cover the sectors of marketing.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- At least one year experience as a writer
- Strong time management and skills
- High-volume editorial output
- Experience in marketing
- Team player with a positive attitude
If you are interested in sending us your submission, please take a look and follow the guidelines before sending us your pitch.
- Choose a topic related to our niche in marketing
- Make sure the topic is current and on trend with all facts and sources related
- All articles must be original and not published on any other website. If the content is considered for acceptance, we will ensure that the article is not posted elsewhere.
- Content will be scanned for Copyscape and Grammarly to ensure originality
- We prefer articles with a minimum of 350 and a maximum of 1,500 words.
- Provide references and sources of information at the bottom of the article
- Add personal insight with a diplomatic view. However, we aim to prevent posting any judgmental work as negative articles will be denied.
- We prefer shareable media such as images, video, and/or infographics
- Include your short biography details along with social media information
As a writer for our site, we will provide authorship to your content. This means that we do not allow any promotions and advertisements inside the content.